2019 Crystals of the Year
As you may know, every year, the Pantone announces the color of the “new season”, and 2019 is the radiant, juicy color of Living Coral! I love this color so much, it is one of my all time favorites to wear, eat, and decorate with. In color and chakra therapy, coral is associated with creativity. The color itself is a combination of red and orange, the first and second chakra, known as the root chakra (which represents instinct, survival, and safety) and the sacral chakra (which represents creativity, empowerment, and sincerity). The theme for this year is VIBRANT AND HOPEFUL, and I couldn’t agree more.
What is even more fascinating and beautiful about this choice color is that “Living coral is enabled through the Laws of Nature to grow and flourish in our oceans and seas “ but can only do so by giving up its individuality and attaching to another piece of the whole. In this respect, coral is representative of the community or global/humanitarian consciousness.”
Say what?! I love that! I truly believe that this IS the wave of our future; collaborative moments, living, growing and thriving: together.
Yes, last year was full of expansion, a lot in which felt arrived after deep contraction, for many of us. And we are not done yet. It is time to put those hard earned lessons and wisdom into play and share them with the world.
I’m sure you have your own self made goals that all align with a similar theme: Authentically living in your truth! We have the ability to fill ourselves with light and life, expand without ego, to trust our community, to embrace togetherness and oneness, and to build something beautiful and bigger than ourselves.
In honor of the ‘color of the year’ I have the crystals and a Tincture blend of them all together working in synergy for you to add to your tool belt of ascension allies this year.
Here are a my choices of crystals for you to incorporate into your new year goals and to entrain with to optimize your energetic support and success!
- Crocoite: Its spiritual properties are solely for activating one to become a manifestation channel for divine light on the earth. Its opening of the heart assists one in releasing emotional baggage, patterns and imbalances. It helps one remain centered within the heart and present in the moment. It activates one to the frequency of Divine love and compassion. Physically, Crocoite clears and activates the root chakra, stimulating general health and vitality in the body.
- Red Coral which I have shared above just what a fabulous stone this is, but I’ll share a bit more: When you work with ocean energies, such as this stone holds, you will receive protection from negativity and evil influences. This stone will help you release unhealthy thoughts and emotions. It will help you dispel any ugliness or weakness that you may feel so that your inner self will transform anew. Coral will support you in your period of change and transformation. It will show you how you should value the past but not hesitate to embrace the future.
- Peach Moonstone supports the heart with love and activates the mind. Using peach moonstone assures that your relationship with yourself has never been sweeter. Get in tune with the essence of self-love and tap into the gentle energy of peach moonstone the next time you feel inclined to be hard on yourself. This stone puts an end to those downward thought spirals before they hit bottom. By infusing your heart and crown chakras with love, it eases the worries you have about how others perceive you by helping you to recognize your attributes and how trivial your minor flaws really are. It not only soothes anxiety, but the source of your anxiety and worry and it can guide you to release the mental trap of worry that can be a vicious cycle. Focusing on the light, even when all seems dark, is what moonstone is all about.
- Rhodochrosite helps one rediscover the sacred practice of play. Stimulates creativity and expression. Alignment to Love. The foremost ally in healing the inner child. It can help one feel more confident in using one’s will to create one’s reality. Physically, it is ideal for nervous-system imbalances. Offers energetic healing for the myelin sheath that protects the nerves. An excellent anti-anxiety and anti-stress stone to have on hand.
- Vanadanite: Helps one put spirit into action. It opens ones inner eyes to the myriad expressions of spiritual energy and can help one to see beauty in all things and all people. It can help one feel adventurous, willing to take risks and break free of the expectations or strictures of others. Hello, Sovereignty!
- Peach Stilbite: the name comes from the Greek word meaning “to shine,” and that is exactly what this crystal urges you to do. The kind of support that a Stilbite crystal lends is almost parental in nature; it is unconditionally loving and emotionally grounding. It gives realistic insight with gentle vibrations. They are helpful for anyone who is experiencing grief or loss, as they have a loving, encouraging and healing heart based energy. This stone is beneficial to assist you to gain awareness of your life path, determine future plans and resolve issues concerning your future direction as it assists in decision making.