New Moon Manifesting with Crystals
It’s New Moon Magic Time!
New Moon is approaching and that means its time to set those high vibe intentions. I know we all have them and want to reach our greatest potential. Even if it feels like its far fetch, I promise with these tips and tools you will be able to reach your goals, one step at a time. Just keep putting your best foot forward. We can do this!
As I shared in the full moon blog, the moon cycles are an excellent way to create or release our goals and intentions. Not only does the moon serve as a great reminder but the energies we experience before, during and after each moon phase are almost palpable! With all the other aspects going on in the heavens, we are being squeezed and pushed, so lets make the best of these energies and out them to good use.
I also mentioned that as a full moon begins to wane, we can envision our unwanted beliefs or ‘things’ diminishing, like they’re being funneled away from us. With the New Moon its just the opposite. We can visualize, as the moon waxes, or gets larger, our intentions strengthening, manifesting into matter and becoming more dense and tangible. Can I get a ‘Yes PLEASE’?! That’s really what we all want, isn’t it?! To materialize our hopes and dreams. You can find our Enlightened Remedies New Moon Spirit Essentials Kit will offer the essentials you need to create the sacred space and step into the energy you wish to attract more of. I’ll share with you some of the many tools I have gathered along my path in learning how to become a more efficient manifestor.
The moon is getting ready to go into its dark phase, these are just a few great tip and tools I’ve learned over the years for attracting my dreams into reality. I want to note that a crucial key is allowing the Universe support you in the flow of your infinite abundance. It is your birthright after all, and an innate energy that exists within all of us. Get into a space where you can let the abundance run over you like the flood gate has been lifted from the sweet waterfall of blessings just wanting for you to open to.
Before beginning, allow the stress of the day to fall off your shoulders, get in a place of gratitude and those connective juices flowing. I do this by closing my eyes, taking 3 or more deep cleansing, connecting breaths and imagining my best life realized in my minds eye.
- What do you see?
- What are you doing?
- How do you feel?
- Who is with you?
- Where are you located?
- What do you look like? (A smile? Sun tanned? Elegant gown or bathing suit? Get as specific as possible)
All these details are important to invoking your intentions forward into manifestation. Feel it, smell, it taste it. Breathe it! Then write these all down in rich expression, write them out as in gratitude for already showing up. It is important for you to make it believable for you. So if you want to manifest money, and a 10,000 pay check is a bit unrealistic, try more like 5k, or say winning the lottery: if you can’t really see it happening, emotionally, mentally, physically or spiritually, start with goals that resonate more with your current situation and work your way up.
New moon plates have been one way that I have found amazing results in manifesting my dreams into reality. Vision boards have also been great and consistent reminder for me to check in, tap into that space of juicy delicious life I desire, and to walk this path by choice. Visuals are always a big help. Hence why I love Crystal grids so much.
Crystals have served as this wonderful tool for not only connecting and amplifying my intentions and preparing sacred space, they have assisted me in matching the frequency of my visions. Since crystals vibrate at a higher rate than we do, working with them, I feel, is a crucial step to obtaining our physical, emotional and spiritual goals. They can up our game in the meditation department, in our mental clarity and and focus, our health and wellness all around! So many functions these allies have for our growth and expansion. A few crystals that are well know for this assistance in attracting abundance are as follows:
- Green Aventurine – happiness, luck and wealth
- Citrine – happiness, confidence and money
- Rose Quartz – Love and compassion for self and others
- Rutilated Quartz – Brings a joyful vibration
- Carnelian – sexual energy, creativity and confidence
- Jade – Joy and Strength
- Diamond – Truth, Bravery and light
- Peridot – Opens one to Receiving, lends Grace and Gratitude
- Green Zincite – Strength, Empowerment, Creative Flow
- SunStone – Transmute anger into, Energy, judgement into Joy
- Tree Moss Agate – Brings peace to drama, deepens connection to Spirit
- Emerald – Builds trust within, Passionate caring nature
- Hiddenite – Reliefs stress or anxiety, especially around finances
- Chrysanthemum Stone – Encourages Calming, Centered Happiness and Joy, Presence
- Bloodstone – Courage through obstacles, Supportive through Spiritual Awakening
- Pyrite – Protective, Creative Energy, Luck and Wealth
- Red Tigers Eye – Supports Balance Yin/Yang, Physical & Spiritual, Male/Female energies.
You have lots of choices, depending on the particulars of your intentions. These are just a few! Send me a message if you’d like a suggestion for an intention not listed here.
You can apply crystal energy in SOOO many ways. Here are a few suggestions you can apply them for a new moon ritual:
- Meditate with a crystal for a few minutes before getting started to help you drop into the frequency of opening and receiving.
- If you write out your intentions, place crystals on top of your paper, asking for support in attracting the listed things.
- While creating your sacred space, set up crystals around or space, or a candle, calling in your guides and the crystal Devas (yes, crystals each have a spirit, or energy, that will work with you if you ask them) to assist you prior to meditating on your desired outcome.
- Place them around tea light candles used during a new moon plate ceremony, helping to give the intentions set more energy and support.
- After ceremony, keep crystals in your sacred space, on your new moon plate or alter as a visual reminder to take steps every day to further you along your set intention.
- Sleep with crystals under your pillow. I advice if you haven’t worked with all the crystals you’ve chosen one on one already to sleep with them one at a time, for a 3 nights each.
- Carry crystals in your pocket or wear them as a pendant, in a medicine or mojo bag, every day as a DMO reminder or reminder of your goals.
- Taking crystals in an Enlightened Remedies tincture helps entrain on a cell level, and can help to reprogram your emotional and physical body response.
- Create a crystal grid built around your intentions.
There are several really great grid formations that would work perfect for manifestation purposes. I am sharing with you the Lemniscate, or Infinity symbol grid, since I feel that the symbol in itself represents abundance, prosperity and the ebb and flow of life. Remember that what we put out surely has a way of coming back around. This helps me to stay on course. Having a crystal grid as a visual reminds me to check in with myself and my energy, adjust my eyes and attitude accordingly to get re-focused upon my ultimate desired outcome.
The Infinity Symbol is considered a wonderful choice for an abundance grid due to it ever connected-ness and flow or energy. It never begins more ends, but has a point of attraction where the lines intersect in the middle. This is where your intentions should be placed, and where you place your largest crystal used in the grid. The center piece should have magnifying abilities, like clear quartz or rutilated quartz, any quartz really. And the rest of the stone are the supporting stones for the main objective. Try to keep your intention clean and precise. If you have more then one, great! make another grid for that as well. If you’d like to know more about crystal grids, come join us in our up and coming Crystal Grid PlayShop! Until then here is that free template as promised! And don’t forget to leave me your thoughts and questions, and, by all means, share with your friends please!
Thank you so much! <3
Enjoy, and Many Crystal Infused Blessings to you all!
Happy New Moon Manifesting!
SIDE NOTE AND DISCLAIMER **links I attached to the crystals listed are to Tinctures. Not the actual stones. To learn more about tinctures and the many benefits to using them read here. Want to learn more about clearing and charging your crystals? Read here!